Bellerby’s College is one of the most prestigious international colleges in the UK where students from over 40 countries annually come to study at one of their campuses in the South of England.
Their summer programme is one of the college’s most anticipated programme.
Bellerbys Summer programme
• Expert academic and English language tuition from experienced and enthusiastic Bellerbys College Foundation and A level teachers
• Minimum 15 hours of English language tuition per week for all students
• Minimum 10 hours of academic study, creative arts study or activities
• Interactive white boards used to supplement traditional classroom materials
• Stimulating classes designed to engage students and maximize learning opportunities
• Professionally qualified instructors on all sports programmes
• High levels of student care and attention.
This is applicable for students applying for a Tier 4 CHILD CAS only.
The course title on the CAS will appear as either:
- Pre-sessional Bellerbys Summer and A level Programme
- Pre-sessional Bellerbys Summer and XXXX Foundation Programme
- GCSE Programme with Bellerbys Summer
Benefits to you:
• Experience the very best of British culture and studying in the UK, at one of the UK’s most successful international schools
• Improve your academic, communication and social skills
• Increase your confidence and motivation in classroom situations
• Attain a certificate of achievement to add to your personal academic portfolio
Check out the flyer for more information here.