Arcada is a multi-professional university of applied sciences (UAS) with campus located in Arabianranta, Helsinki. We offer high quality practice-oriented higher education at both Bachelor’s and Master’s levels as well as further education in Swedish and English within:
- Business Administration
- Social- and Health Care
Arcada was last audited in November 2017 by The Finnish Higher Education Evaluation Council. You can read more about Arcada’s Management System here.
Vision & Values
Innovative thinking for the sustainable development of society.
Arcada is a Swedish university of applied sciences that promotes a bilingual Finland, offers demand-oriented professional education and conducts applied research.
We co-create relevant solutions for a sustainable society.
Values we promote
- Student-centred learning
- Community involvement for sustainable development
- The willingness to change and an enterprising spirit
- Transparency, responsibility and tolerance
- Growth – new target groups
- Developing the education offered
- Open research with increased impact
- Competence maintenance and personnel policies