At TAFE NSW, we believe in providing affordable education to international students. We have made over 100 scholarships available to genuine applicants who want to fulfil their education dream in Australia. The scholarships will be awarded to students who have demonstrated academic merit
and other achievements.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply for a TAFE NSW Diploma, Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor Degree course (minimum 1.5 years in duration) and receive an offer from TAFE NSW
- Download our Scholarship Application Form here
- Complete Scholarship Application Form, answering all sections as directed
- Sign and date the Student Declaration
- Attach your academic transcript and other documents highlighting recent achievements
- Post mail, email or submit your application in person to International Education Specialists (Inter-Ed)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Scholarship recipients will not receive any money. The value of the scholarship will be waived on their student account during the third semester of study.
- The scholarship applies to Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree courses only.
- TAFE NSW reserves the right not to award all or some of the scholarships in a given year.
- Scholarships are not transferable to other students/Institutes.
- Recipients must maintain satisfactory attendance and progress in their studies.
To be eligible for the Scholarship applicants must:
- Be an international student
- Begin studies in TAFE NSW in 2014
- Attend the relevant TAFE NSW campus as a full-time student
- Not be a family member or relative of a TAFE NSW employee or their agent
- Not be in receipt of another scholarship or award.
Students must complete a Scholarship Application Form and attach their academic transcripts. Other documents highlighting recent achievements, contributions or qualities (e.g. awards, leadership skills, extracurricular activities) will be considered. On the recommendation of a Selection Committee scholarships are awarded each year to students who have demonstrated academic merit and other achievements. The decision of the Committee is final.
Semester Applications close
Semester 1, 2014
Friday 15 November 2013
Semester 2, 2014
Friday 9 May 2014
2/F Trafalgar Plaza, H.V. Dela Costa Ave.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org