AASHPI (Asian Association of School HRMD Practitioners, Inc.)- Collaborate with Human Resource Experts and Practitioners, School Administrators, Owners, Faculty, and Educators, as we gather to learn ways in addressing significant issues and challenges 2016 brings.
AUGUST 31: REGISTRATION
DAY ONE: SEPTEMBER 1
|Fostering Organizational and People Leadership During the Transition Period in the Academe|
|Anyone Can Be a Leader: Developing Your Supervisor and Manager|
|Considerations in Total Rewards Program|
|Legal Updates in the Academe|
DAY TWO: SEPTEMBER 2
|The Tragedy of No HR Strategy: Be a Strategic Partner|
|Implementing Change: It’s Not the Change, It’s the Transition!|
|Utilizing Employee Survey and Exit Information as Strategic Tool*|
|Creating a Workplace Wellness Program*|
|Research: enabling Teachers’ Commitment to Change and Employee Engagement*|
|Leading with Impact: Tapping Power of Collaboration|
|*Participant may choose only one session.|
THIS EVENT WILL:
- WIN you practical strategies on how to face the challenge of the New General Education Landscape.
- EQUIP you with effective techniques and skills a Change Management Leader to motivate and engage people.
- HELP your organization beat the gap performance, and manage motivation and expectations of your people through reasonable and fair compensation plans.
- UPDATE you with legal issues necessary to efficiently implement change through a smooth transition process.
- TRANSFORM you, your leaders and your people to make a collaborative team to sustain organizational excellence.
Filinvest City, Alabang,, Muntilupa City, Metro Manila 1740
A must-attend for School Owners, School Administrators, HR Practitioners, Faculty, and Educators!
email – email@example.com
telephone – (02) 825-3985