At Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi we believe the key to success is through gathering knowledge and skills, and learning how to apply these to real-world situations. Students who choose to study at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi enjoy a warm and friendly community.
The First-Year Learning Communities, an award-winning, nationally recognized model, utilizes small learning groups to encourage students to draw connections across different fields of study and apply those connections to the real world. Students will develop critical thinking skills through study, discussion, writing, cooperation, and collaboration.
- Top 30 Colleges for Master of Accountancy (Masters-in-Accounting.org, August 2014)
- Business and Accounting Degree Programs Accreditation: Earned by less than 5% of the world’s business programs (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), April 2014)
- Recognized Strength & Conditioning Program (National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), March 2014)
- Top 20 Colleges for Elementary Teacher Prep Program (National Council on Teacher Quality, June 2014)
- Top 10 Universities Offering Unmanned Aircraft Systems Degrees (Development Counselors International, October 2014)
Students can balance their academic responsibilities with numerous outdoor activities such as:
Ranked in the TOP 20 for return on investment (ROI) for students attending Texas universities. (Payscale.com, April 2016)