Swiss Education Group
Since the establishment of its first hotel school in 1982, SEG has grown to become the World’s Leading Hospitality Education Network. SEG's outstanding success has set new standards in the hospitality industry and provides inspiration to its graduates. SEG member schools are 100% Swiss owned ensuring students receive a quality education with a distinctive Swiss style that is renowned worldwide.
About Swiss Education Group
Swiss Hotel Management School
Switzerland’s largest English-language Hotel Management School offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in Hospitality and Events Management on two state-of-the-art campuses. Being a part of SEG, Swiss Education Group, SHMS students have access to the International Recruitment Forum (IRF) and other unique industry recruitment events and services.
The “Caux Palace” campus located on the mountain overlooking Montreux and the Swiss Riviera where students study for an undergraduate qualification focussing on Hotel Operations Management:
- Swiss Diploma in Hotel Operations Management (2 years)
The Leysin campus located in the Swiss alps, in a typical Swiss village turned tourist resort town offers postgraduate specializations in Hotel Operations, Events, Hospitality, Resort & Spa Management:
- Swiss Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management or Hospitality & Events Management (2.5 years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management, Events Management or Hospitality & Events Management (3 years)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Operations Management, Hotel Management, Events Management or Hospitality & Design Management (1 year)
- Master of Arts in International Hospitality Management (1 year)
- Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort & Spa Management (1 year)
IHTTI School of Hotel Management
A “boutique” hotel school located in the vibrant Swiss university city of Neuchatel. The IHTTI hospitality programme offers a unique focus on Hotel & Design Management, that captures the latest innovations in design, technology, luxury services and brand management. Being a part of SEG, Swiss Education Group, IHTTI students have access to the International Recruitment Forum (IRF) and other unique industry recruitment events and services.
- Swiss Certificate in Food & Beverage Operations (1 year)
- Swiss Diploma in Hotel Operations Management & Technology (2 years)
- Swiss Higher Diploma in Hospitality & Design Management (2.5 years)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality & Design Management (3 years)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality & Design Management (conducted at SHMS Leysin campus) (1 year)
Culinary Institute Switzerland
Right in the center of Lucerne, one of Switzerland’s most famous and historic cities, and Le Bouveret on the shores of Lake Geneva, the Culinary Institute Switzerland combines International Cuisine with the latest management methods and thus offers a “Culinary Arts, Science and Management” experience. Small, hands-on classes (max. 24 students per intake) guarantee maximum exposure to life in modern, professional kitchens.
- Swiss Advanced Certificate in Culinary Arts/Certificate in Higher Education (1.5 years)
- Swiss Higher Diploma in Culinary Studies/Foundation Degree in Culinary Arts (2.5 years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Arts (3 years)
- Certificate in Swiss Pastry and Chocolate Arts (1 year)
Live, learn, explore. Study Abroad.