CRICOS code: 01912G
RMIT is a global university of technology and design and Australia's largest tertiary institution.
About RMIT University
RMIT offers a range of learning experiences, cultural activities, personal development and much more.
RMIT students achieve vocational and personal growth thanks to the broad range of support and experiences available. All RMIT students are encouraged to engage with teachers, peers and with the broader community. We pride ourselves on our truly multicultural environments.
- RMIT is a QS 5-star university. This places us with the world’s leading universities in terms of employability, teaching, facilities, infrastructure, internationalisation, engineering, technology and engagement.
- RMIT is ranked 32nd world-wide among universities less than 50 years old (2014 QS World University Rankings).
- RMIT is among the world’s top 100 universities in Art and Design; Architecture; Engineering (Civil and Structural; Electrical and Electronic; and Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing); Computer Science; and Business and Management Studies (2015 QS World University Rankings by Subject).
RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. They offer undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application.
At RMIT, students can take advantage of internship, industry work placement, and creative collaborative project opportunities. More than half of the University’s programs offer international or local work placements, helping students put theory into practice. We partner with top organisations like BMW, the United Nations, Deloitte, Adidas and L’Oréal to make sure your education is connected to the world.
- Art, Design and Architecture
- Building, Construction and Planning
- Communication and Digital Media
- Computing, Games and Information Technology
- Education and Teaching
- Environment and Sustainability
- Health and Medical Sciences
- International and Community Services
- Justice and Legal
This school’s location
1. Melbourne City campus- For more than one hundred years RMIT City campus has been an integral part of Melbourne’s character. Melbourne City campus is located in the cosmopolitan heart of the “world’s most liveable city” and is surrounded by public transport, restaurants, cafes, theatres, galleries, and parks.
2. Brunswick Campus- The Brunswick campus, six kilometres north of the city, is part of the creative and multicultural Sydney Road district close to markets, eclectic shops, pubs, and a thriving art and music scene. The campus is situated just a few minutes away from Sydney Road - a vibrant, multicultural area with a variety of shops, restaurants, pubs and markets, popular with Melbourne’s up-and-coming artists, fashion designers, and musicians.
3. Bundoora Campus- The Bundoora campus is a vibrant centre of learning located 18 kilometres from Melbourne’s city center. It is in the north-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is set in a tranquil parkland environment complete with outdoor sporting facilities for football, athletics, tennis and netball.
Live, learn, explore. Study Abroad.