International College of Manitoba
The International College of Manitoba offers a pathway to an undergraduate degree at the University of Manitoba. The University Transfer Program II (UTPII) programs are the equivalent to the first year of the University's Bachelor's Degree.
About International College of Manitoba
Enrolling in the International College of Manitoba (ICM) gives international students an opportunity to earn a degree from one of Canada’s best universities.
Other advantages include:
- Having small-sized classes where students have regular access to their lecturers and allows them to have more focus.
- Opportunities to study on-campus with international students from over 60 different countries
- Study in one of the most affordable cities in Canada
The successful completion of the University Transfer Program II (UTPII) enables students to transfer into the second year of their degree at the University of Manitoba.
ICM has university-designed programs that are taught by qualified instructors on the main University of Manitoba Campus. This ensures that its students have the very best preparation for the demands of higher education in Canada. ICM students are treated like university students and students receive more personalized attention in a dynamic and supportive environment that better equips them for life at the University.
The ICM’s University Transfer Program Stage I (UTP Stage I) bridges secondary school and undergraduate studies. It consists of eight courses of study and is designed to prepare you for entry to university-level programs in Arts, Business, Engineering, or Science. If this is successfully completed with the necessary GPA, the student will be eligible for entry to UTP Stage II, which the student may undertake in Arts, Business, Engineering, or Science.
- Foundation Programs: University Transfer Program Stage I (UTP I)
- University Transfer Program Stage II: Arts
- University Transfer Program Stage II: Business
- University Transfer Program Stage II: Engineering
- University Transfer Program Stage II: Environment, Earth and Resources
- University Transfer Program Stage II: Science
This school’s location
Manitoba is a province located in Canada. It is one of the three prairie provinces (along with Alberta and Saskatchewan). It is considered as Canada's fifth-most populated provinces with its estimated 1.3 million people. It boasts of a varied landscape.
Live, learn, explore. Study Abroad.